Thursday, January 26, 2012

Need a break from all the campaign mumbo-jumbo?

It’s primary time. Here in Florida ours is less than a week away. And the pressure is on.

Two flyers were in my mailbox today … both saying that Newt spells trouble.

No sooner had I trashed those, and the phone rang. “Don’t believe that Romney is a moderate Republican,” the recorded message began.

Then I was searching for something online, and what flashed before my eyes: Think You Know Mitt? Think Again.

And of course there was Obama’s State of the Union/political/finger-pointing speech Tuesday night.

I can only imagine what the rest of the year holds.

So in the midst of all the barking from both sides, it was refreshing to have someone send me this news clip. It’s short. And you’ll come away knowing that America is in good hands.

Best wishes,

George

No comments:

Post a Comment