Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Real Deal on Some of the Best Skiing in North America

Are you a snow ski enthusiast?
 
How does this sound to you: 
  • Lift tickets that only cost $55 (compared to $90 in Park City, $102 in Vail),
  • $32/day rental for skis, boots and poles,
  • NO lift lines,
  • Moderate temperatures, and
  • Some of the best skiing in North America!
Click here to check it out for yourself.

When a skiing friend told me about Brundage, Idaho, a few years back, I wasn’t too excited about the 7640 elevation. After all, other areas offer higher peaks. So the runs might not be quite as long as those found in Vail, Park City or Canada. But let me tell you, I’ve gone there three times ... and I absolutely loved it! And I can almost guarantee you will, too.

What’s more, it’ll cost you a heck of a lot less than going just about anywhere else. 

We have a condo in McCall, Idaho that sleeps 10 for February 6 through February 13.

If you, or anyone you know, is interested in tagging along (for all or just  part of the trip) to share the cost of the rental car and food (the condo is already paid for!) and have a great time at a bargain basement price, let me know ASAP and I’ll answer any questions.

Best wishes,

George

No comments:

Post a Comment