Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Real Deal on the Best Skiing in North America


Are you a snow ski enthusiast?

How does this sound to you:

• Lift tickets that only cost $54 (compared to $86 in Park City, $97 in Vail),

• $27/day equipment rentals,

• NO lift lines,

• Moderate temperatures, and

• Some of the best skiing in North America!

Check it out for yourself: http://www.brundage.com/the-mountain/

When a skiing friend told me about Brundage five years ago, I wasn’t too excited about the 7640 elevation. After all, other areas offer higher peaks. So the runs might not be quite as long as those found in Vail, Park City or Canada. But let me tell you, I’ve gone there twice ... and I absolutely loved it! And I can almost guarantee that you will, too.

What’s more, it’ll cost you a heck of a lot less than going just about anywhere else.

We have a condo in McCall, Idaho that sleeps 10 for March 15 through March 22.

If you, or anyone you know, is interested in tagging along (for all or just part of the trip) to share the cost of the rental car and food (the condo is already paid for!) and have a great time at a bargain basement price, let me know ASAP at: gdlambert@aol.com and I’ll answer any questions.

Best wishes,

George

No comments:

Post a Comment